Monday, March 19, 2012

Just a Taste.....

.....of the weekend.  And what a weekend it was.  My dad came down to spend some time with us and we kept him busy the whole time! I believe when I speak for the entire group that a good time was had by all and we were all sad to see it end.  I will have a full recap with lots and lots of pictures tomorrow, but all I have for today is my sad excuse for a NCAA tournament bracket.  If it weren't for my National Championship game picks my bracket would be completely busted, and that almost happened when Kansas narrowly escaped an upset from my Purdue Boilermakers. Although I would have ecstatic if that had happened.


Key:
Green Line = my pick that won
Red Line = my pick that lost
Blue writing = team that actually won the game I picked wrong

This has been quite an exciting tournament and I am looking forward to the next round of games this weekend!

No comments: