Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday

Monday night I got to do something that I've wanted to do for a long time, well something I've wanted to do for 3 weeks, and technically only 3 days if you count when I actually could go do this.......


That's right!  I went to see Hunger Games!!!  But wait, I didn't just go see it; I got Eric to go with me!  I could not believe it!  He actually told me that he enjoyed the movie (which I know he hated to admit) and I overheard him telling one of his buddies that it was one of the best movies he had seen in a long time.  [insert "I told you so" dance here].  It was totally worth not getting home until 11pm and having to get up @ 4:45am the next morning. But I guarantee I would not have stayed up for any other movie (except maybe Catching Fire or Mockingjay).

In honor of my current obsession with the Hunger Games I found some Games-inspired pinspiration.
via

True story.
via

And may the odds be ever in your favor!
via

....and a few other lovelies that caught my eye this week....

Polka Dot Burlap!
via

Rolo-Stuffed Chocolate Cookies....making these this weekend!
via

Mint Buttercream Chocolate Cupcakes
via

I NEED this dress!
via

So cute and comfy
via

This just screams summer!
via

This would make me smile on a rainy day!
via

The exact same mindset of our dog.
via

"Watch me!"
via


Happy Wednesday!

No comments: