![]() |
| handsome boy and a little squirt! |
Dear Hawk, I am so sorry you did not feel good yesterday and last night. However, I really appreciate the fact that you actually thought to get outside through open window with the busted the screen to avoid going potty in the house while we were gone last night. I wish I had a picture of Eric's and my faces when you came running at us when we pulled in the drive way. I bet it was priceless! Needless to say the windows will be double checked before we leave the house from now on.
Dear Eric, I am so excited that we were able to get Sammie this past weekend! I think she is going to be a fabulous addition to our family (of cars of course!). I think she would look extra fabulous next to an open pool...hint hint! =)
Dear Sammie, I am so glad you belong to us now! You are really pretty and shiny and you get the most AWESOME gas mileage! I believe this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Dear Gracie, although I am very excited about Sammie, I really really miss you. We spent a lot of good years together and there is nothing that will ever replace you. And yes I did cry when I had to say good-bye to you last weekend.
Dear City of Montgomery, it would be really nice if you could get another nice movie theater. I mean The Rave is great, but I would really really really (really!) like to go see The Hunger Games this weekend but I have absolutely no desire to fight crowds to see at the one decent movie theater in town to see it (there are only 2 in the entire city).
Dear Dancing with the Stars Season 14 Stars, I want to apologize for writing you all off when they first announced the cast. You may not all be A-listers (or even close to that), but you ALL are absolutely fantastic dancers. I did not want to cringe a single time last night when I was watching you all's first dances on my DVR last night. Can't wait to see the rest of the season!
![]() |
| via |
Dear Michigan State Spartans, you guys did not hold up your end of the bargain and win the NCAA Basketball Championship like I predicted you would. I think I can officially say this was my worst bracket EVER! Even Eric is beating me and his national champion got beat in the first round!




No comments:
Post a Comment