Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

That would be NCAA Basketball Tournament aka the Big Dance!  I would be lying if I said I did not look forward to this every year.  My family has always been a big basketball family and we always fill out our brackets, for usually nothing more than bragging rights for the year.   The first weekend of the tournament is always my favorite, with games on for 4 days straight....all day long! Plus there are usually some really good upsets, esp in the first two rounds, which are always fun to watch.

My bracket has been completed, and assuming I don't make any brash decisions before 6pm tonight, it will stay the same.  (I will not change it once games start tonight even though ESPN lets you change it after the four play-in games have been played).


I've got my $$ on Michigan State, so let's go Spartans.....don't let me down!

And just because this little dog cracks me up on a daily basis.....I had to share the pic I took of him last night.  Eric cleaned out his side of the closet (something I need to seriously do, too) and piled some shirts to give away by the door.  Peanut thought the shirts looked like a fantastic bed to lay on and spent quite a while curled up with his bone on top of them. I think he thought it was his own throne or something.

Please forgive me for the horrible quality phone pic.  I was afraid if I left the room to get my camera he would follow me.

No comments: