Monday, June 18, 2012

Fabulous Weekend


Where do  I even  begin? This weekend was crazy busy and awesome all at the same time.  My BIL married one of my best friends and it was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to.  Of course it doesn't hurt that my new sister-in-law (I can officially say that now!) could easily be mistaken for a Barbie Doll on any normal day so put her in an amazing wedding gown and voila!

Isn't she gorgeous!?!  I am pretty sure that dress was MADE just for her!
We had an absolutely fabulous time this weekend and in our usual fashion....it was completely jam packed. But we wouldn't have it any other way! I am still working my through pictures, but will have a a full wedding recap up in the next day or so. 

It was a crazy weekend of wedding festivities, lots of food, good times with friends, and even a ride in a stretch limo!  =)  The only thing that would have made it better would have been us ending up in Costa Rica like they are right now......I could soooooo use another tropical honeymoon! 2 year anniversary trip?  Hmmmm.....



No comments: