Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Monday Funday

I love love love days off with very few plans.  That's exactly what my day off was.  I did wake up early, but it was for basketball workouts.  It was the first day of workouts and it's the only day that I will be able to make it since the girls workout at 7:30am.  =(  Since I LOVE driving the Jeep when it's nice outside I decided to take it to practice.  It was a beautiful morning and we even did part of our workouts outside. However, by the time I left the gym there were dark clouds nearby and halfway home the bottom fell out and I ended up getting soaked.....did I mention the top on the Jeep was down?! Cuz it was.

I got just a little bit SOAKED.
It was so nice to piddle around all day.  I did find time to clean the house and Tera came over for a little while and we laid out by the pool once the sun came out.

Since I was not feeling like cooking tonight we headed to 1220 Cafe.  Yes I have been there 3 times since it opened 5 days ago.  I am kinda in love with this place! In my defense, I have taken 2 different people with me.  This trip was Eric's first time. I have been switching my orders up because I want to try just about everything.  So far I've had a Roasted Chicken and Artichoke Panini, and Chicken Salad Sandwich, and a Chicken Caesar Sandwich.   They've all been pretty good so far. I think the Chicken Caesar is my favorite so far.  I was disappointed with the chicken salad the other night when I tried it because it was super mayonnaisey.  Eric got it this time and it was completely different from what I had......I may have to give it another try, which means another trip to 1220 Cafe!  Yay!

When we got back home someone had apparently decided they wanted to take a nap in our guest bed that we'd made up right before we left.
See?

It was not a human napping in the bed....it was a large Chocolate Lab....Named Hawk. What dog pulls the cover down before curling up in the bed?!?! Apparently our does.

It's back to the grind today.....but it's already Tuesday which makes me happy!

No comments: