Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday

After a serious pinterest hiatus for a few weeks, I have been a pinning machine the past few days.  Maybe it was my extra day off that gave me extra time to peruse the site; maybe it's excitement about Tera and Bobby's upcoming wedding; maybe it's Eric's determination to cut out nearly all carbs during the week (and me getting tired of eating steamed veggies every night); perhaps it's a combination of all 3 (most likely). What ever it is, I like it!  I have found so many lovely ideas/recipes/outfits/hairstyles(totally unlike me) lately and they all make me happy. =)

Without further ado......here are some of my favorites!

I know this is probably something for the bride and groom to give to family/the wedding party but I think it's an adorable bag to give something to them in the day before the wedding.....
via

 .....perhaps a gift like this?!?!  Love it!
via

I have been trying to resist the statement necklace trend (as I do with many trends), but it is really starting to grow on me; and I love this one!
via

I have been trying to figure out what to do with my hair for the wedding next weekend and I think I found a winner....it's out of my face but still pretty and flowing! By the way I used her hair curling tutorial this morning and it was a success!  
via

Love love love this dress...I need it. 
via

Jo's Bourbon Chicken
via

Caramelized Onion Flat Bread
via

Stuffed Zucchini
via

Farro with Feta, Cucumbers, and Sun-dried Tomatoes
Made this with dinner last night and it got a rave review from Eric.  I could not find Farro (not even @ EarthFare) so I used Quinoa and it was delicious!
via

Usually to the soundtrack of the musical Chicago.
via

Cuz it is!
via

Happy Wednesday!



No comments: