Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I promise I am still here!  Between Christmas, traveling, and sickness I completely lost track of everything.  Our power went out Christmas Eve and I have yet to reset the clock a week later.

We did manage to have a little new years fun.  We did not feel like doing anything big this year, so we had a few friends over for Boston Butt (what else?) and watched the Chik-fil-a Bowl. Around halftime our neighbors called to say they had some fireworks to shoot off so we headed down the street to ring in the new year with them and had a great time!

The boys in their new years attire. Champagne (of course). A NYE campfire. Ringing in 2013!

Fireworks!  I think the older children (aka grown men) had more fun than the kids did. The New Years horns became duck calls. 
We're hanging out around the house today watching football while our corned beef cooks in the slow cooker for dinner....it smells heavenly and I can't wait to eat it!

Happy New Year!

No comments: