![]() |
| These 3 have enjoyed me being home so far this morning. |
DUN DUN DUN....we've decided we'd give the workouts a try to see how we like them. I knew I was in for a challenge when I took the Fit Test on Saturday.....my legs were shaking while I was doing it, and I could barely hold my head up when I got done.
![]() |
| This was a good 10 minutes after the cool down. |
My Initial Fit Test Results:
Switch Kicks: 110
Power Jacks: 42
Power Knees: 69
Power Jumps: 35
Globe Jumps: 10
Suicide Jumps (burpees): 13
Push-up Jacks: 15 (if you can call what I did "push-ups")
Low Plank Obliques: 48
I guess we'll do it again in a couple of weeks and see if my numbers improve. Good news is it can't be any harder in a couple of weeks. I hope!
The rest of my weekend was pretty typical..... basketball games on Friday AND Saturday, cleaning, laundry, watching a little football and basketball, and spending some time with the pups. It was nice enough again to take them on a walk on Sunday. I also got around to renting Pitch Perfect....hilarious!
Sunday afternoon I spent a little time in the kitchen. I found a cake recipe that I wanted to try out for Eric's birthday so I decided to get started on it. His birthday is not until Tuesday but I have a basketball game (of course) and he is going hunting, so I'll be lucky to get to see him and wish him a happy birthday on his actual birthday. We're celebrating today so I went ahead and made the cake last night. If it's good I will definitely share it! I also finally got around to trying out the other recipes I tried and I WILL be posing them later this week. They were delicious!



No comments:
Post a Comment