To say this week has flown by is an understatement. I had check my calendar to make sure it was actually Thursday this morning. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the earliest I've gotten home so far this week has been 7:30......7:30PM. That's nuts! And it's not going to get any better because it looks like the only day that I will be home before 7:30 the rest of this week will be Sunday. Awesome.
So far we've played 2 of our 4 scheduled basketball games which were the reasons I got home late Monday and Tuesday. Yesterday I went to Mobile for work and had a late afternoon meeting which had be leaving the city by the bay around 4:15 with a 3 hour drive back. Thank goodness for my Blue Collar Comedy and LaughUSA Comedy stations.....they kept me going on the way home.
 |
| I just love this bridge....don't know the name of it but you have to cross it to get into Mobile. |
As you can see from the picture above it was a pretty dreary day yesterday. In fact, it's been a pretty dreary week. We have officially gone 7 days without any real sunshine and I am about to lose my mind. I realize a sunshine less winter can be par for the course up north, but that is NOT the case down south. I need some sunshine in my life STAT. However, I am going to let today slide because we have an actual real life chance of SNOW!
 |
| Real live snow chances in the forecast today! |
Will all of the grocery stores be out of milk and bread by 10AM this morning? Probably. Will people stay home from work today in anticipation of the chance "snowpocolypse"? Probably. If there are flurries will I have my happy freezing butt outside playing in it? Absolutely! I hope I hope I hope we get some snow! If it gets talked up enough they might even let us go home early! Fingers crossed!
I will be thinking snowy thoughts the rest of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment