Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! This week has flown by so far (thank goodness)! I am linking up again this week! Will all my my pinterest pretties from this week!



I need to find this place and go there, ASAP. 
via

 Burlap Flowers!
via

 I have come across some super cute cards lately and I think I may spend this weekend making up some to keep on hand using some of these as inspiration (especially since wedding season is right around the corner!):

#1
via

 #2
via

 #3
via

 I have said I was going to make a t-shirt quilt with my old basketball shirts for YEARS....I think I might actually attempt it this time.
via

Artichoke and Asiago Poppers
via

OREO Cookies and Creme Pudding Pops
.....after my success with chocolate Pudding Pops these will be attempted in my kitchen soon!
via
 Quick Crescent Pecan Pie Bars
.....made these this weekend and they are absolutely fabulous (and SUPER quick and easy to make). I added about 1/3 cup of chocolate chips to mine!
via

My affinity for purple continues....but could we add and inch or 2 to the inseam of those little bitty shorts?
via

Happy Wednesday!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm working on saving up all my race shirts to make one of those diy blankets!
I love your oreo pops and the poppers - I'm hosting a "she's about to pop" themed baby shower and I've been looking for more food ideas...I'm totally using these!!
And the purple outfit is gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of that shade - and I agree about adding some length to the shorts! I'm not 19 anymore!

Anonymous said...

my mom has been saving all my shirts from swimming to make me a quilt! love your pins.

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

I have all my College and Sorority shirts saved for my Mom to hopefully make me a quilt!

Jamie said...

That Oreo pudding pop looks delish!

Erin O'Riordan said...

Great pins! I especially love the DIY t-shirt blanket.

I've never seen a burlap rose before, but I do have a rose made out of palm leaves left over from my trip to Key West.