We did an experiment this week. We tried drinking half-caff coffee instead of regular coffee. Someone gave us a bag of it and I am not very picky when it comes to coffee [mainly because I pour ample amounts of peppermint mocha creamer in it every morning] so we gave it a try. I have decided it was a FAIL. I don't consider myself a coffee addict, but I have to have my one cup when I get to work in the morning. I am not sure if it is because of the half-caff or the fact that I've been up late every night this week, but I have not had as much pep in my step as I would like. Thankfully it was a small bag and will be gone soon and I can go back to whatever is on sale [and fully caffeinated] next week =)
And just because it's Friday and I wanted to share something fun, I give you the lip dub. I love a good lip dub video.....The first one I ever saw was
the one the Today Show did a couple of years ago. I saw this one yesterday. It was done at a school where some of my friends teach. And it's like 12 mins long......very impressive.
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment