Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Pool, I can't wait to spend some quality time with you this weekend. This will be the first weekend this year that I will actually be able to relax and enjoy you.

Dear Hawk and Peanut, Yes you guys can swim, too.

Dear Dairy Queen, Thank you for creating the perfectly sized mini-blizzards.  They are my favorite, especially the Reese's Cup ones!

Dear Eric, Thank for treating me to a Dairy Queen Mini-Blizzard not once but twice this week! I so enjoy our "family outings" with the puppy dogs to go get them. Good luck tonight with your football scrimmage.  I know it's just an intrasquad squad game but it will still be fun and I will be in the stands cheering anyway!

Dear Laundry, Please go away.  I do not like you because you NEVER END.

Dear Eric, How do you go through so much clothing in one day? I have done a load of laundry every night this week and each load has been FULL.  This is out of control.

Dear Matt-Matt aka "little" brother, Good luck with your co-op this summer!  Drive safely this weekend and I hope you enjoy Texas!

Dear SMASH, I am going to miss you this summer and I can't wait for next season!!! You are hands down my favorite tv show and I love that you have pulled Eric in, too.  I caught him watching the season finale by himself while I was working on a project on Monday night. Sorry babe but it was so funny to me!

Dear Pandora Radio, I am sure that you are still working on a SMASH radio station for me to help me through my SMASH withdraws this summer. While I wait, I really appreciate your Summer Hits of the 90s and Summer Hits of the 2000s stations.  I am totally reliving my youth through them =)

Happy Friday!
  
You are getting hungry, very hungry!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashley Slater said...

oh do you get doggie cones at DQ for hawk and peanut? I give them to bella as a special treat (like after she has a shot or something) and she goes nuts over it! loved your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

xo,
ashley

Sarah said...

Yes, a huge thank you to whoever created the mini blizzards, genius!