This has been my new BFF for the past 48 hours. Well not this box in particular, there were 3 others before it that are now empty. Something bloomed down here this weekend and it is reeking havoc on my sinuses. Like knocking me on my behind, all I want to do is stay in bed havoc. I am used to getting a little sniffly in the spring time, but this is a full on nose stopped up, can't breathe, eyes watering, can't hear anything, head feels like it's doubled in size and about to explode, sinuses going biserk. Fabulous, I know. And of course it hits right in the middle of the busiest time of the year. I have grants due @ work, a dance recital on Saturday, and softball starting this week. Like I said, no time for sickness. Here's to hoping I get over this soon.
Tuesday, May 8, 2012
My New BFF
This has been my new BFF for the past 48 hours. Well not this box in particular, there were 3 others before it that are now empty. Something bloomed down here this weekend and it is reeking havoc on my sinuses. Like knocking me on my behind, all I want to do is stay in bed havoc. I am used to getting a little sniffly in the spring time, but this is a full on nose stopped up, can't breathe, eyes watering, can't hear anything, head feels like it's doubled in size and about to explode, sinuses going biserk. Fabulous, I know. And of course it hits right in the middle of the busiest time of the year. I have grants due @ work, a dance recital on Saturday, and softball starting this week. Like I said, no time for sickness. Here's to hoping I get over this soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment