Dear Eric, Thank you for bringing back all of those yummy fishies you guys caught last weekend. They were absolutely delicious, which is why I am ok with you going back again this weekend to catch more. I may or may not be planning on vegging by the pool all weekend (weather permitting).
Dear Hawk and Peanut, You guys are so stinkin cute, esp when you do things like look out the window standing next to each other. =) This Weekend = Me + You Guys + Pool + Walks all weekend long!
Dear FSIL and BIL, There's just ONE week until your wedding!!!! I <3 you guys and I am so excited for you two!
Dear Mom, Happy LAST Day of School! Time to celebrate! You and Dad should go on vacation or something! =)
Dear 30 Day Ab Challenge, I am only 3 days in and you are kicking my butt. Thank you! P.S. Today is the first day since I start you that I can stand up straight without hurting. WIN!
Dear Hip Flexor Muscles, Apparently you were extremely weak and I had no clue. I am glad you are getting
Dear Pinterest, Please stop trying to automatically post my pins to facebook, if I want them to post to facebook then I will post them. On a lighter note, thank you for all of the yummy recipes and super awesome project ideas I've gotten the past week or so. I think I will have plenty to keep myself occupied with this weekend.
![]() |
| 1. via 2. via 3. via 4. via 5. via |
Happy Friday!


2 comments:
Fresh fish are the best! My hubby doesn't fish, but his dad does occasionally. We get to reap the benefits every once and awhile.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I found you through Ashley's Friday's Letters link-up! Cute blog!
You can adjust the settings in Pinterest ;)
Love that picture!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment