Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday

This was the scene at our house last night.  We are some wild and crazy kids, right? While the 3 of them snoozed I caught up on some crafting and some DVR recordings.....SMASH is only getting better!  And Pandora STILL does not have a SMASH Radio Station.  I am still waiting patiently.
Aren't they cute?

I am linking up this week with all of the pretties [and funnies] that caught my eye on Pinterest this week.  I am love love loving all of the springy outfits I have seen this week.  Have I mentioned I am ready for spring? Cuz I am.





google

So we may not have the mountains, but I am so ready to spend some time down at the river!

via

I am making a bunch of these in pretty neon colors for decorations for a wedding shower and they are so so pretty and cute and so easy to make!  I am pretty sure they are going to be my go-to decorations for parties!
via

DIY Magnet Board....There may one one in every room of my house in the near future.
via 

Wine Barrel...I am thinking I need one of these next to my wine fridge!
via

Love this!
via

Can I have this outfit, please?
via

I am ready for sundress season!
via

...and my obsession with turquoise continues.  But it's just so pretty!
via

Ultimate Pretzel Crushed Peanut Butter Cookie Candy Brownie Bars..nom nom nom
via

Marinated Grilled Mushrooms
via

Pokey Sticks.....I believe it's going to be a pizza and cheese stick night at our house one night this week.
via

True Story
via

Banana Hugs!
via

Happy Leap Year Day Wednesday!  The weekend's halfway here!

3 comments:

Simplyheather said...

great food and outfit choices! now I'm hungry and wanna go shopping LOL the bananas are too cute.


http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Call it Adventure said...

I've been seeing that Target one everywhere and it makes me laugh.... and scares me... it's too true ;) Those were some super cute outfits, by the way! Also, how can you NOT love turquoise? Fun pins!

Ashley said...

HAHA! Those bananas are funny! I also think that barrel is a cute idea. I never have good ideas like that!

Cute blog! :)
littlemissneverrest.blogspot.com