Dear Orange Beach, I miss you! I wish I was coming back to see you this weekend. Oh and thanks for the beautiful tan you gave me while I was there last weekend! I appreciate you sparing me a sunburn this time!
Dear Eric, Good Luck in the 5K you are running tomorrow! I am so sad I won't be able to come run it with you and eat pancakes afterward, but I know you'll do great and have a good time!
Dear Taste Buds, I did not realize how much I took you for granted until this week when I could not tell you were there due to my sinus issues. You are starting to come back gradually and I can't wait until you are completely back and I can taste things again.
Dear Sinus Issues, PLEASE GO AWAY AND NEVER EVER EVER COME BACK. K THNX.
Dear Softball Team, I am so sorry I missed that infield pop fly for the last out of the game. I promise next time I call a pop fly I WILL catch it. I really wanted to bury my head in the infield after that one. I am just glad we had a 10 run lead at the time.
Dear Self, We're getting back on the workout train next week. We fell off and were run over by the train the last couple with my busy schedule the last couple of weeks, but that ends now.
Dear Hawk and Peanut, I promise that I will be less busy after work next week and we will be able to go back to our nightly walks.
2 comments:
orange beach?! that sounds fun!!!
found you via the newlywed link up!!
xo
hi! stopping by from the linkup! i have awful allergies, so I know exactly how you feel! i use zyrtec, it helps a little. but its the best for the day bc it doesn't make you drowsie!
im having a cool giveaway right now on my blog, you should check it out if you havent already!
xo Kelly
Post a Comment