Why hello there middle of the week. It's nice to see you again. Please hurry up and go by fast so the weekend can get here again! The pool and the lake are calling my name and need some attention from yours truly. Thanks! =)
Now that I have finished off my wine cork vase I think I will start collecting corks for this project.
![]() |
| via |
DIY Bracelets....super cute!
![]() |
| via |
I am so going to DIY some of these, too!
![]() |
| via |
Love love love this.....got it from The Oxford Trunk last week =)
![]() |
| via |
Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bites
I am thinking we need to try these out this weekend.
![]() |
| via |
Reese's Krispies
I believe these will probably make an appearance in my kitchen this weekend, too.
![]() |
| via |
It's a good thing that it is a long weekend coming up.....I may have to try these out, too!
![]() |
| via |
Nutella Pretzel Brownies
I made a semi-homemade version of these a couple of weeks ago and they were sooooooo good!
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
True Story.....I am still not quite sure how the 2 hour season finale of GCB did not get recorded and I am not too happy about it.
![]() |
| via |
=)
![]() |
| via |
I am so ready for summer!!! It's going to be an amazing one!
![]() |
| via |
Happy Wednesday! Two more days and then 3 days off to play!













1 comment:
I think I need some Reese's Krispies.
Post a Comment