Dear Eric, I hope you have a blast on your fishing trip! Please bring back some delicious fishies for me to eat. I would really appreciate some amberjack, mahi mahi,
Dear Rainstorm that came through last night, Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming. You could not have been more perfectly timed. Not only did Eric not miss our softball game since it was cancelled, but I was actually in bed at 9:15pm so I could catch up on my sleep! Had the game not been cancelled I would have probably been in the middle of the 2nd or 3rd at that time. However, next time you come through please don't blow our pool toy box lid up so that it gets rained in.
![]() |
| logo via |
Dear June, You totally creeped up on me. I swear it was the beginning of May like 2 days ago. However I am so excited you are here because off all of the fun things we have coming up soon!
Dear Hawk, I totally saw you eyeballing my ice cream last night. Sorry buddy, you know that momma is not going to give you any ice cream with chocolate in it (or any of her ice cream for that matter because she is an ice cream hog). Play your cards right and I might buy you some non-chocolate ice cream soon.
Dear Peanut, I am so had that we finally have your scratching under control. I promise to never wait that long to take you to the vet when you start scratching like that again. You have been a much happier puppy dog since the vet got all that gunk out of your anal glands (gross I know but necessary!). Oh and I am sorry the vet decided to shave your tail and leg where you were scratching so bad. Don't worry it will grow back =)

1 comment:
I hope your puppy feels better! I can barely believe that it's June already!
Stopping by from Friday's Letters. Your blog is adorable.
http://thelongestofjourneys.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment